Sunday, July 29 from 9:30 – 3:00
A private residence in Page Springs, near Sedona, Arizona. Directions with registration.
Schedule for the Day:
1. Meet the elder bush in the outdoors to discuss botany, plant ID and where it is found in nature in the Southwest
2. Demonstrate ways to harvest fresh berries and flowers
3. Demonstrate ways to dry and preserve fresh berries and flowers
4. Talk on safety issues for the plant in general with specifics on berries and flowers and the safety differences between fresh and dry berries.
5. Traditional therapeutics for the berries and flowers
6. Scientific research results that support traditional use
7. Hands-on demonstrations on ways to prepare berries and flowers:
and the pros and cons of each method.
Includes an introduction to solvents and polarity
8. How to Work with Herbal Pairs
Ways to combine elder berries and flowers with other herbs to create effective home remedies for winter health.
9. Discussion on preservation methods
To register, click the button below.
After payment is made, you will be re-directed to a registration page.
You will be contacted shortly after we receive your registration.