Who we are :
Our website address is: www.theforagerspath.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it?
- We collect email addresses from people who choose to be added to our newsletter list or those who fill out any forms on our website.
- We collect more detailed information during the registration process when people sign up for a class.
We do not sell or give out any of the data we collect to third-parties and only use this data for direct communication with our clients and viewers.
Media, Comments & Cookies:
We do not allow media uploads or comments on our site and therefore do not collect any personal data in this method.
When you fill out a form on our website the information you have provided may be:
- stored in a web-based database for our organizational usage.
- emailed to our staff using standard unsecure email software and our web server.
- emailed back to the address entered in the form showing you what you filled out in an insecure fashion.
- stored locally on a computer owned by our staff and web support service providers.
- backed up on either local hardrives or on a cloud based backup system.
Embedded content from other websites :
What rights you have over your data :
If you have entered data in a form on this site, purchased anything from us via our site, or you are listed on our site, you can request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data?
Your data is sent to our staff for evaluation. PayPal information is used to process your course registration and/or purchases. All contact information submitted to us is collected and saved by our staff and may be used/saved in a standard Email Software Address Book, uploaded onto Email Services like MailChimp, kept in our company database on our local computers, on backup hardrives stored physically separate from our computers, and stored in a cloud based backup. Contact information provided to us will not be sold to anyone. If you wish to be removed from our lists, please contact us using the information below and we will promptly remove you.
How we protect your data and our website?
- Our website data is protected by our web hosting company on a Linux CentOS 7 Apache server.
- Our website is protected by a 256-bit Encryption, SHA-2 Security Certificate verified by RapidSSL.
- Our website data including any submitted content is backed up in a multi-tiered cloud based system and backup hardrives done by our web provider services.
Your contact information:
The Forager’s Path LLC
Contact: Mike Masek
Address: 809 W. Riordan Rd., Ste. 100 #327 , Flagstaff, Arizona 86001